Tuesday, January 24, 2012

first post!!



That girl. You know the one. The girl who dresses weird. The one who is noticeably different. She cuts up her t-shirts without the bat of an eyelash, and she comes up with combinations that most girls wouldn’t dream of wearing, but still somehow work. That’s me. Well, to some extent. I don’t even dress that outlandishly, when compared to some other fashion bloggers. But when you live in a town where Uggs and Hollister are the norm and the highest end store in the mall is American Eagle, originality is pretty hard to come by. So I’m That Girl. I can spend hours without end in a thrift store and be completely content; I have a sewing machine in my room and I study DIY books and sites like the friggin bible. I am Lizzy, and I love fashion. Welcome to my blog.

I write about what I like. I’ll try to make this mainly fashion oriented, but I’ll probably put in the occasional book or music review or pissed off teenage life-isn’t-fair-and-I-hate-everybody rant. Bear with me. There will be outfit pictures to be shared and DIY tutorials to be demonstrated. Please feel free to comment! Just don’t be a jerk. I’m still figuring this whole blog thing out, so I repeat: bear with me. It will get better.

So that’s my intro to le blog: let’s get down to business. I just scored a bunch of awesome tees from the reject/misprint pile at Shirtworks, a cute little screen printing company in town. I’m totally going to town on these… pictures to be posted soon. I have a couple of DIYs up my sleeve that I hope to share soon, so hopefully those will be up by the end of the week. So I’m going to see what I can do with those tees. Bye for now!


Love,
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment